Rosenthal Brothers is an industry leader within the multifamily market. Understanding the needs of our clients and the specific risk associated with owning multifamily assets is our expertise. Whether it’s through our wide-ranging relationships with carriers that specialize in real estate or through our exclusive programs, we maximize our clients’ economies of scale. Whether local or nationwide, we have the capability to efficiently learn your portfolio and deliver results year over year.
As condominiums, townhomes, and homeowner communities have emerged over the last few decades, so has the need for specialized insurance coverage. Rosenthal Brothers continues to be a powerful advocate for this niche market. Our communication with property management firms and association boards enables us to address their concerns and tailor insurance programs to meet their specific needs.
Rosenthal Brothers is considered one of the foremost association insurance specialists. This highly coveted reputation is driven by the experience and commitment of our tenured staff. These professionals boast numerous industry designations and serve as active members of several nationally recognized organizations. Today, our expertise and industry contacts have allowed us to evolve from a local agency to a national broker.
We use this specialized expertise to provide our clients customized and competitive insurance solutions:
- Knowledge of state specific association insurance requirements
- Review of association’s governing documents
- Progressive strategies to minimize risks
- Regular review of coverage terms
- Ongoing competitive analysis and market review
- Association board and unit owner presentations
- Certificates of insurance available 24/7/365 at our agency-owned website (condocertificates.com)
Our property insurance specialists have extensive expertise in all types of commercial properties. We stay on top of current real estate trends and market conditions to ensure the best available protection. This expertise extends to a wide range of tenant occupancy profiles. Whether you’re seeking to protect an office building, retail centers, or industrial buildings, we can put together the right program to meet your needs.
Rosenthal Brothers specializes in the placement of insurance programs designed to fit the unique needs of real estate developers. Our technical proficiency ensures your program will be among the most comprehensive in the market, eliminating hidden coverage gaps or surprises. We are uniquely able to accurately assess risk and understand underwriting criteria. This allows our solid market relationships to work on your behalf, securing you more favorable terms, coverage, and pricing.
Our construction team will work with your business to develop an insurance program suited to your specific needs. We offer:
- Contract reviews; hold harmless/indemnification
- Contractors insurance coverage review
- Wrap-up insurance programs, including owner-controlled insurance programs (OCIP) and contractor-controlled insurance programs (CCIP)
At Rosenthal Brothers, we’re an advisor to your management and field teams, ensuring that contracts are built to suit your needs. Insurance programs are structured with subcontractor controls to protect your assets. This ensures subcontractors are adequately covered, you’re properly indemnified, and your interests are protected. Whether we’re analyzing existing insurance programs, assisting with regulatory agency compliance, or handling contract issues, we’re committed to helping you work smart.
Working with Rosenthal, you can expect the following:
- Risk management support from brokers and agents who
specialize in construction
- Complete project support including subcontract/contract compliance, loss control and claims
- Dedicated claims and loss control professionals
- Contractor surety bond and wrap-up program experts